Windows Phone is not just a great phone, music player, mobile gaming machine, document editor and pocket computer, it’s also a great way to keep track of appointments for those who are always on the go. An app which was brought to my attention which helps us users stay on track is Reminder App by Coding Staff inc. Reminder App is a simple application for Windows Phone which helps users remember their friends and families birthdays.
If you’ve ever forgotten an important birthday, you know very well how embarrassing and frustrating it can be. Reminder App seeks to take care of this by syncing with Facebook to keep you always updated on which birthdays are coming up.
Current Features include:
- Synchronization with your Facebook account
- Ability to see who has a birthday today, next week, next month, etc
- Ability to easily see whose birthday you’ve just missed
- List and thumbnails views
- Wish a happy birthday via friend’s Facebook wall
- Live Tile displays all of your friends that have a birthday today
Future Features Planned:
– Integration with phone’s contact book
– Ability to save wishes templates
– Integration with other social networks such as LinkedIn, Vkontakte, HI5, etc
The app works as promised and is a simple solution to a need for folks on the go. You can find this application in the Marketplace by searching for “Reminder App” on the Zune PC software or on your Windows Phone.